Terms of delivery
Our staff will contact you to organise a delivery time for either the same day, or the day after your purchase. delivery time-slots are either before 6pm, or 6pm-10pm. Please note: once we lock in a time slot with you, a failed delivery (because no one is able to sign off the receipt of our parcel), will incur an additional delivery charge.
Returns & Cancellation
All whiskies sold are sealed by original distilleries, bottlers or merchants unless stated otherwise. Every bottle will be checked by our in house specialist before shipping, and those special, rare or old bottles will be individually examined and photo recorded. A lot of our products are fragile, therefore we do not accept returns. If you wish to cancel your order after you have paid, there is a 6% (of the total purchase amount) transactional refund fee. More importantly, if we have already dispatched your order but not yet arrived at your appointed destination, there will be a cancellation fee of $138.
Damaged & Wrong Goods
- Our whisky specialists will handle your whiskies cautiously with our utmost effort.
The circumstances for damaged or wrong goods should be uncommon. If there is such an unexpected situation for the request of return and refund for an order, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem.
What information do we collect?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may collect, store and use two kinds of data: personal and behavioural.
Personal data is any information you provide that enables you to communicate and interact with Whisky Cabinet and any correspondence you send electronically may be retained, such as the content of your email messages, your email address and our response. We may also retain any information you upload to our website, such as content and pictures.
Behavioural data relates to information about your visit to, and any actions on, this website. This includes your IP address, referrer, length of visit and number of page views. This information is essential for the website to work correctly and allows us to improve the performance and functionality of the site.
We only collect the information that we need to fulfil the purposes set out at collection. You can update this information at any time.
How will we use your data?
The information you provide may be used to:
1. Keep you up to date with Whisky Cabinet activities, opportunities and event invitations
2. Offer you the opportunity to engage with our activities
3. Respond to your queries; Process your orders
4. Operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of this website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. We will never share your information with any third parties.
Changes to this Policy
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as at June 2019. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be posted here.